Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: No AG Under Tree But Felicity's DVD!!

  1. #1
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Unhappy

    I have no AG presents under my tree this year but the Felicity movie, I'm so sad. My family did not have enough money to buy me any outfits for any of my girls. I'm so bummed out and sad. I want to cry.

  2. #2
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Bump!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nikki, I'm sorry to hear that. Try to focus on your family and loved ones. I hope the new year brings good things and someday soon you will get to go to AGPNY for a little treat. Merry Christmas!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    your not the only one [img]frown.gif[/img] im getting NOTHING from AG. I wanted Marisol soooooooooooo bad, but we werent even close to being able to afford her [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
    So, i know how ya feel. but dont be sad, be happy.this means you can ask for them next year. lol. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, Nikki, how do you KNOW? Christmas is supposed to be full of surprises!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Laura is right Christmas is full of surprises!

  7. #7
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I'm sorry, Nikki....but don't be sad. Were you able to give any special gifts? If so, just let yourself feel the joy of giving. If not, just enjoy being together with your family,and enjoy the true spirit of Christmas.

    I think I'm only getting one AG thing. You know what, though? When you get old like me...it won't matter to you what you get for Christmas, or even if you get anything!

    Cheer up...and have a blessed holiday!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gritsmommyof5's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2004
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am sorry your so sad. It's hard to see the joy and blessing in your life when your sad. So close your eyes and picture each person that you love. I have a feeling it's even more harder on your family not to be able to get you everything you want.

    Remember that love and cheer-up

    Have a blessed Christmas!

  9. #9
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    Bump!

  10. #10
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar

    Post

    Nikki....manger Count your blessings; they were able to get you that. What if they had been unable to get even that? There are some people that got nothing material for Christmas or do not even have a family.

    It will be all right honey. "The best comes to those who wait".....

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 25, 2005 03:41 PM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •